An active Rathinam Sports club is functioning to facilitate the students.
Professional Basket ball court located as a part in sports in Rathinam College.
Badminton court located as a part in sports in Rathinam College.
Boxing Ring and Practice Room In Rathinam College of Arts and Science
There are two Cricket practicing nets available inside the college.
A fully equipped Gym is functioning inside the college campus with latest equipments to workout
- Develop an awareness of and encourage an interest in the natural environment among its members and the community through meetings, talks, workshops, study groups, field trips and publications.
- Promote the establishment and maintenance of natural areas and nature reserves, conserve and protect species, communities and other natural features of interest, by study.
- Co-operate and collaborate with groups having objectives similar to those of the Rathinam Nature Club in order to promote the exchange of information and to encourage the representation of the Rathinam Nature Club’s views.
- Provide youth opportunities to learn in and about the natural world around them
- namalai Camp (Animal Census)
- Volunteers of nature club has planted tree sapling at Aathiyur
- Pasumai thesam Rajendran. Lecture about Terrace gardening
- Club discussion
- Tiger day celebration, Sai Baba Colony, Happy Street.
- Two of our volunteers participated in Honeybee farming Workshop at TNAU
- Tigers Day awareness program at Magajana School, Metuplayam – Two Nature club volunteers participated.
- Elephant day Celebration Rally at Town Hall
- Elephant day & Tigers day awareness program – A Volunteer participated in Metupalayam camp
- World Peace day Celebration
- Planted twenty Saplings near Rathinam Auditorium for APJ’s birthday
- Safe and Happy Diwali – Awareness and celebration camp at tribal School,Puthupathy.
Club Coordinator contact details
Mr. Pichaikani, Physical Director – +91 8248060784 – [email protected]