The training and placement cell of Rathinam Technical Campus plays a significant role in creating the renowned placement record of RTC.
The cell ensures smooth functioning of the placement activities in the campus. The centre provides training for all students from first year onwards and make sure all students are employable in turn get placement from their respective core companies.
Over the recent years our students are getting placements in the reputed companies such as Infosys, Amazon, Zoho Corporation, UST Global, Poornam Infotech, Schneider Electricals, Syrma Technologies, Sharda Motors, Taro Pumps, Indo shell etc..
Placement cell plays a major role in shaping up the career goals of students. It is the dream of every student to get placed in a top organization visiting the campus for final placements. Keeping this key aspect into consideration, it is realized that building competencies is pivotal for the young talents to enhance their employability skills and achieve good career path.
- To look for cent percent employment support for all the job aspirants by inviting eminent recruiters to the Campus to recruit them through our Campus Recruitment Program.
- To provide exposure to the students about the happenings with various Industries through our Institute- Industry Collaboration. This is to make them understand the dynamic industrial environment and to keep them updated technically.
- To train the students to meet the expectations of the industry through our Career Development Programmes.
The cell has been catering to the needs of students with the following objectives:
- The cell actively promotes the student to participate UPSC and TNPSC examinations.
Conducts aptitude tests & assessments.
- Organizes career talks and seminars with the help of experts.
Updates the students with information regarding higher studies, admission procedures etc.
- To organize programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in India and abroad.
To organize diagnostic tests for the competitive exams such as CAT, GRE, GMAT and to counsel them for higher studies, and also to organize coaching classes on CAT, TOEFL, GRE etc. towards higher studies.
|Personality Development||Soft Skills Training||Pre-Placement Training||Employability Skills Development|
|· Motivation & Positive Thinking||· Public speaking||· Mock Aptitude Test||· Sector focus activity|
|· Goal Setting -Short Term & Long Term||· Presentation skills||· Quantitative Test Training||· Corporate expectation sessions|
|· Time Management & Organizing||· Debating||· Mock Group Discussion||· Corporate culture & etiquette|
|· Team Building||· Body language||· Mock Interviews||· Stress Management in work|
|· Ethics & Social Responsibility||· Group discussion & Panel Discussion||· Organizing Campus Placement Drives||· How to face Job Interviews|
|1||FIRST YEAR||· Communication Training|
|· Language Practice – Speaking & Writing|
|· Motivational Sessions & Reasoning|
|2||SECOND YEAR||· Quantitative Aptitude|
|· Communication Training – Advanced|
|· Soft Skills|
|3||THIRD YEAR||· Quantitative Aptitude|
|· Logical Reasoning|
|· Verbal Reasoning|
|· Technical Training|
|· Online Practice|
|4||FOURTH YEAR||· Soft Skills|
|· Interview Handling Techniques|
|· Resume preparations|
|· Online Assessments|
|· Industry Specific training on Quantitative Aptitude, Puzzles & Technical.|
Mr. A. Sivabalu
Director Training and Placement
Ms. S. Sujithra
Mr. M. Sankar
Aptitude & Competitive Skill Trainer