Youth Red Cross of Rathinam College of Arts and Science was started on the year 2003, at present more than 300 volunteers are actively involving in Social activities. Youth Red Cross helps the students to inculcate discipline in them and to understand their responsibilities towards their countrymen, especially the poor and downtrodden.
Youth Red Cross is to inculcate in the Youth of our country an awareness on the care of their own health and that of others the understanding and acceptance of civic responsibilities and acting accordingly with humanitarian concern, to fulfill the same to enable the growth and development.
Youth Red Cross The International Red Cross Movement is the well-known and worldwide humanitarian organization, present in almost all the countries. The fundamental principles of Red Cross Movement are
- Voluntary Service
Red Cross Society functions with the one and only aim of serving people in distress without any consideration of caste, religion, language and nationality.
- YRC Orientation Programme
- AIDS Awareness Programme
- Tree Plantation
- Cancer Awareness Programme and Rally
- Road Safety Awareness Programme
- Survey on Open Defection
- First aid training Program
- Cancer Awareness Programme
- Medical Campaign Dental Checkup and Eye Checkup
- Organ Donation Awareness Program
- Blood Donation Camp
- International Drug Abuse day Rally and awareness Program
Valuing the role of young people
- International Humanitarian Law
- Protection of Health and Life
- Community Service
- Promotion of National and International Friendship
Club Coordinator contact details
L. Kathirvelkumaran 97915 07816, [email protected]