Women’s Club is mainly focused for the development of women’s rights and to get equal importance for women.
- To create an awareness on Women’s Right and to empower Women.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender.
- The provision of opportunities and programs for female gender to be mentally and emotionally empowered.
- To make them aware about the guidelines of Supreme Court and to ensure that sexual harassment is treated as an unacceptable social behavior within the institution and the society.
- To conduct seminar, workshop to impart knowledge of opportunities and train the women.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial attitude among young girls, so that they can be “job givers” rather than “job takers”.
- Conducting guest lecturer in the month January
- Women’s Day Celebration in the month of March
- Conducting exhibition
Club Coordinator contact details
Mrs. M. Sathiya AP/Mathematics – 8110063320 – [email protected]
Mrs. R. Nandhini AP/Physics – 8012654948 – [email protected]