The Management Studies programs are a recognized degree award program on the completion of the course for the under graduation and post-graduation degree. The degree takes 3 years for under graduation and 2 years for the Master’s program. The programs provide comprehensive and practical management training focused on building soft skills that are essential to management studies. Students are expected to concentrate their academic energies on mastering the technical and practical facets of their field in management.
It typically takes three years in UG and 2years in PG to complete and is awarded for the completion of studies in business, finance, organizational behavior, strategic management, human resource, corporate social responsibility, brand management, risk management, and related fields.
The MBA is applied to professional studies in the areas of branding and advertising, Airline and Airport Management consulting, relationship management, global consumer culture, Hotel and Hospitality, logistics and operations management, Finance, and virtual organizations.
Business Administration is one of the best, most valuable types of collegiate academic programs you could possibly get into. The benefits of a degree in Business Administration are numerous and powerful.
- Small Business Entrepreneurship – Students interested in starting their own business or who would like to work in a small business environment would benefit from the specialty classes offered to students in this concentration. Many current and future job opportunities will be with small and family-owned businesses.
- Financial Management – Students in this concentration will take courses to prepare them to work in various capacities in banks, as stockbrokers, insurance agents, consultants, or in real estate.
- Students graduating with this concentration will have broad exposure to the global economy and will be prepared to work in international marketing, sales, or management.
- This program covers a broad range of subjects but will require specific courses that help prepare students to work in sales, advertising, marketing research, public relations, or the media.
Upon completion of the MBA program, students will:
- Apply best practices to solve managerial issues
- Integrate theories and practice to perform strategic analysis
- Demonstrate effective written forms of communication and oral business presentations
- Implement leadership skills to work effectively within diverse teams
- Identify and analyze ethical responsibilities of businesses
- Apply decision-making techniques, both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to management issues
Our students acquire jobs in all types and sizes of organizations. Recent graduates have become marketing managers, stockbrokers, top hospital administrators, financial analysts, advertising executives, international trade specialists, hotel administrators, professional sports franchise managers, retail and manufacturing business owners, and so on–actually, the list is long and rather impressive.
Business Administration has long been a popular program. There are so many different kinds of quality, interesting jobs available to the graduates of such a program. Rathinam MBA program prepares you to be successful as a key player in the organizational setting. With the Business Administration degree, you will find many an opportunity to be productive and happy in your career.