“Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.”
- To create an environment for Self-employment, Promote Innovation and Entrepreneurship development through formal and non-formal programs.
- To introduce the new concepts of entrepreneurship in curricula at all degree levels.
- To develop management personnel at appropriate levels for the non-corporate and unorganized sectors like education, rural development, small-scale industry etc.
- To promote employment opportunities for our college graduates (Part Time & Full Time ).
- Incubation center for business concept creators
- Guest Lectures by successful alumni in business and other prominent Industrialist of our region,
- Conducts entrepreneurship Training program for Second &Third year selected students for 02 days,
- 4-day workshop on “Enterpreunership Skills & Development
- Industrial visits and training on soft skills.
- Business game and many more allied activities.
- Conducting Business Day in our campus ( Selling & Buying)
- Women Entrepreneurship Sessions
- Bank-Business (B2B)
Club Coordinator contact details
Mr.B.Santhosh Kumar AP/Commerce – 9894864408 – [email protected]