B.Sc. Computer Science with specialization in Cloud Technology and Information Security (CTIS) is a program which offers in depth knowledge on exponentially growing technologies in current trend within IT Sector, Cloud and Information Security.
B.Sc. Computer Science with specialization in Cloud Technology and Information Security offers general essential core subjects to the students.
- Programming in C
- Database Management System
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Computer Network
- Operating Systems
- Java Programming
- Python Programming
The Program also provides an area specific specialization for the students. The subjects offered under the Cloud and Information Security specialization are given below:
- Windows Server Administration
- Linux Administration
- Information Security and Cyber Laws
- Cloud Computing
- Ethical Hacking
- Network Security
- Digital Forensics
- Big Data Analytics on Cloud
The Elective subjects also concentrates on advanced subjects in Cloud and Information Security specialization
For the students of B.Sc. Computer Science with specialization in Cloud Technology and Information Security, to improve their programming skills and enhance their specialization skills a computer lab with 60 machines of High Configuration is available. The computer Lab is fully air-conditioned. Also the students shall utilize the following laboratory for the skill enhancement.
- C & C++ Lab
- Java Lab
- Open Source Lab
- Server Administration and Virtualization Lab
- Cloud and Security Lab
• Industry persons are invited to the Guest Lecture Programs.
• Industrial Visits to IT companies.
• Internship to the IT Companies at the end of each semester.
• Placement Assessment Training.
• Seminars / Workshops in the area of specialization