- Admission committee constituted by the Principal prepares and approves the fee structure, prospectus and the application forms.
- The prospectus includes the curricular highlights, programmes offered, eligibility details, admission procedure, and features of the College.
- The admission committee was headed by the Principal and consists of the following members the Administrative officer, and senior staff members as per the guidelines of the state government.
- Applications are invited from the eligible students for all the programmes. Transparency in the admission process is ensured by compiling all the data in the application forms. Application should be made in the form with the applicant’s own handwriting or On-line application form for the admission. As per the criteria and admission eligibility conditions suggested by the State Government of Tamil Nadu and Bharathiar University the provisionally selected students are notified and the admission is made.
- The application received from the provisionally selected candidate along with certificate will be compiled and the database suggested by Bharathiar University will be prepared and submitted to University for verification.
- For the students admitted from other board and international, the required migration certificate / equivalence certificate will be obtained by the college.
- The admission procedure will be considered complete only when the full fees for the semester are paid (against an official receipt) and the name of the student applicant appears on the relevant rolls. All admissions are provisional and subject to enrolment and granting of eligibility by the Bharathiar University.
- A student will not be readmitted to the college if he/she has attendance deficiencies and serious complaints of indiscipline against him/her in the previous year.
- A student once admitted in the first/third/fifth semesters will be considered as duly enrolled for the second/fourth/sixth semesters also unless he/she informs in writing his/her intention to leave the college before the commencement of the second semester.
- Student has to submit the original certificates to college office within one week of admission for verification and confirming their eligibility. If the student fails to submit the original certificates and the required documents or the candidate documents are not accepted by the University, his/her admission stands cancelled.
Eligibility Conditions for the UG & PG programmes
|B.Com Corporate Secretaryship||Commerce & Accountancy|
|B.Com Banking and Insurance||HSC Passed|
|B.Sc. Biotechnology||HSC passed with Biology ,Botany & Zoology as one of the subjects|
|B.Sc. Microbiology||HSC passed with Biology ,Botany & Zoology as one of the subjects|
|B.Com. (Information Technology)||HSC Passed|
|B.Com – Accounting & Finance||HSC Passed|
|B.Com Financial Services||HSC Passed|
|B.Com(Computer Applications)||HSC Passed|
|B.Com||HSC with Commerce & Accountancy|
|B.Com(Business Process Services)||HSC Passed|
|B.Com(Professional Accounting)||HSC Passed|
|BBA(Computer Applications)||HSC Passed|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)||HSC Passed|
|B.Sc. (Computer Technology)||HSC Passed|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||HSC Passed|
|B.Sc. Costume Design and Fashion||HSC Passed|
|B.Sc. Visual Communication and E-Media||HSC Passed|
|BA English Literature||HSC Passed|
|B.Sc.Mathematics||HSC with Maths Compulsory|
|B.Sc.Physics||HSC with Maths Compulsory|
|M.Com CA||B.Com/B.Com (CA),B.Com PA, BPS, Commerce With any Specialization|
|M.Sc. Data Science and Business Analytics||B.Sc.Maths,Statistics,CS,BCA,IT,CT, & B.Sc.with any Computer Specialization|
|M.Com||B.Com (or) B.Com with any Specialization|
|M.Sc Maths||B.Sc.Maths / B.Sc.Mathematics with CA|
|M.Sc Information Technology||B.Sc. with any Computer Science Specialization|
|M.Sc Computer Science||B.Sc. with any Computer Science Specialization|
|MA JM&C||UG Pass with Visual Communication or Non Specific Degree must attend aptitude test|
|MBA||A pass with Minimum 50% of marks in any UG Degree with Entrance score .|
|MA English Literature||
B.A. English Literature /B.A. English
Literature (C.A.) or Part – II English in UG
level (with four semesters) /English
Language & Literature
|M.Sc. Applied Psychology||A pass in UG Degree with Psychology or any other Social Science Subject|