Guidelines for Online Fee Payment
Fee Payment Procedure
- The college fee will be intimated at the time of admission.
- The college fee prescribed per semester to be paid before the beginning of each semester (as per the payment schedule given by the Institution).
- The management reserves the right to modify the fee structure with prior notification.
- A penalty will be imposed on those students who fail to pay the fee (as per the fee payment policy)
Online Fee Payment
- Online fee payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards
- Student/Parent has to enter the Register number. Kindly verify name and class of the student.
- Visit the website: http://www.rathinamcollege.edu.in/
- Click on "Admission à Pay fees" to initiate online fee payment.
- Enter the Roll No in the Unique ID and click “View Fees”.
- Enter the Amount to be paid and click the button “Make online Payment”
- Click “Confirm” button to confirm the online fee payment to the selected student.
- Select the mode of payment such as Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
- Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment.
Processing charges for each transaction:
Visa/Master Credit Cards for Fee Collection
Debit Cards upto Rs.2000/-
Debit Cards above Rs.2000/-
State Bank of India
Terms and Conditions
- Please check your card limit before proceeding to online payment.
- If the transaction has FAILED for some reasons, you are REQUESTED TO WAIT for THREE DAYS before trying for payment again, please contact accounts department of Rathinam College of Arts and Science for any discrepancy of online fee faced by you with reference to any of your transaction.
- In any case, make a note of Reference/Transaction Details in case of Net banking or card payment.
- The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the Institution. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
- There is no cancellation option for the end users.
- In case of duplicate payment, end user to approach accounts department with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement.
- By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.