Education and Sports activities go hand in hand at Rathinam. There will be several students who are very much talented in various sports. We handpick and train them with the help of professional trainers.
- Accommodates a fine quality cricket ground with special training nets. It must be noted that only a very few colleges are equipped with training nets.
- A separate and devoted place is given to Basket Bad court. This outdoor basketball court is built in an advanced way following every norms of the sport.
- There is a highly equipped Gym facility to keep everyone fit. We believe in physical fitness amplifies mental fitness.
- Football, Shuffle Badminton, Ball Badminton, Volley Ball, Coco are also given equal importance.
- Along with these modern sports, traditional martial arts like Kalaripayattu, Sitambattam are also taught to the students for self defense.
Mr. G. E. Sridharan
G E Sridharan is a former India men's national volleyball team player from Tamil Nadu, India who played during the late 1970s to late 1980s. He was the second player from Tamil Nadu to receive Arjuna Award in 1982. He is the current coach for India men's national volleyball team and former coach for Tamil Nadu Volleball team. He's one of the efficient coach who took Indian youth volleyball to a new height winning gold in Asian volleyball Championship. He was awarded Dronacharya Award in 2008.
Mr. J. C. Nimal
Our Basketball coach Mr.J.C.Nimalis one of the finest basketball coach around tamilnadu who represents Indian University three times 1995-1998, and he also participated in many basketball events like Mini-national, Youth-national, Junior-national and more.
Mr. S. Sathish kumar
Mr. S. Sathish kumar is the coach for the game Football, who always inspires and motivates the students with his speech, and he also represented Bharathiar University in Junior-National.
Mr. R. Kalaiselvan
Our Kabbadi coach Mr. R. Kalaiselvanis one of the finest coach around Coimbatore district who coached for National-level Kabbadi tournament two times, and also for girls he coached a time. And also he played in Junior-state tournament, has 10 years of experience in coaching field.
Mr. A. Abdul Rahim
Mr. A. Abdul Rahim is the coach for the game Cricket in our esteemed institution who played for Coimbatore district division more than 7 years.