Career Guidance and Placement Cell
Apart from teaching, preparing a student to embrace the industrial world is the need of the hour. Training the students and equipping them to suit the present day industry needs is one of the foremost duty of Rathinam Educational Institutions. A separate department for this was started in 2006 with a goal of providing world-class training and placing the students in renowned companies. The Placement cell is headed by the Principal and all the activities are co-ordinated by the Vice Principal. Placement officers, HR managers, HR consultants and the Heads of the Departments are the members of it to ensure every student will have a better future.
Activities of Career Guidance and Placement Cell
Various activities carried out by this Placement and Training Cell are:
- Conducting Career guidance, counselling and motivational programmes
- Finding an apt training organization/institute to carry out the required training process and making the student industry ready.
- Conducting regular Soft Skill training programmes and several aptitude and skill testing evaluations
- Interactive sessions on communicative English
- Interaction with companies, organizations and consultants
- Arranging on-campus interviews, Job Fairs frequently
- Getting feedback from recruiters and shaping up the students according to that