To disseminate information gained through consumer clubs among their fellow students as well as among the people living in their respective locality to organise and actively participate in consumer protection programmes organised in college as well as in the locality to observe National Consumer Day and World Consumer Rights day.
- To educate consumers, balance consumer needs and degree of protection and to provide relevant consumer rights and entitlements.
- To advise individual consumers and protect their rights.
- To ensure prices of goods are fair and appropriate with relevance to its quality and value.
- To work with the existing laws in order to protect consumer’s interest and general health.
- To encourage the involvement of society and citizens (consumers) in the consideration, standardization and basic provision of their rights.
- Consumer Club –DEBATE
- Guest Lecture
- Cooking - Healthy Foods(With Fire)-I
- Drawing Competition – Consumer Awareness
- Consumer Awareness Rally
- Cooking – Healthy Foods (Without Fire)-II
- Consumer court – visit