COMMITTEE AND CELL
Career Guidance CellCareer Guidance Cell is committed in training candidates for all competitive examinations. Career Guidance cell was started in Rathinam Technical Campus, keeping in view the dreams of candidates, their aspirations and their will to prove themselves in the fast paced competitive world. Our endeavor has been to bring out the best in our candidates, and this has helped us in taking the lead in our pursuit of empowering candidates to convert their dreams into reality. The success in Competitive Examination is not a part of game or luck. It is the outcome of our long standing efforts and hard work in well defined direction. The students will be trained for GATE, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, Civil services and UPSC exams.
Career Development CellRathinam Institutes has revamped its Training and Placement (TnP) section to Career Development Centre(CDC) which provides 360 degree career solutions to the students. It has been established with the mission to ‘Make every individual Student a Career Oriented person instead of a Job Oriented Person. CDC views all recruiters as partners in developing careers of students at Rathinam Institutes. It is continuously engaged in building relationships with corporate sectors and building careers of Rathinam students. Several corporate houses have also shown interest in joining this new career orientation program of Rathinam Institutes. CDC, through its orientation programs, aims to develop professional ethics among the students. It facilitates students to decide and pursue their careers in various sectors, which include core engineering, IT, Consulting jobs, research and development, academic institutions etc. Student’s right from day one can be guided in making a conscious career choice. These various activities of CDC serve as motivation for college aspirants who on admission to Rathinam Institutes can avail the unique services offered by the CDC.
Responsibilities of Career Development Cell
- To facilitate the communication process between department and Career Development and Corporate Relations Cell To acquire the information from the placement Team and identify and organize the students for training based on the eligibility.
- To recognize the vibrant student representatives for the department who will vigorously partake in placement work.
- Make clear to the students about the activities of the Career Development and Corporate Relations
- Organizing, managing and publicizing various events and initiatives.
- Maintaining contacts with various companies, institutions and individuals.
- Tracking all the research activities in the campus and outside.
- Management of the website and other technical activities.