Course OverviewB.Sc Physics programme gives an excellent understanding of mainstream physics and to develop scientific intuition. The programmes allow a student to have the widest variety of options to choose from and modules in other subjects.
B.Sc degree is a three-year programme that give a sound education in physics and lead on to a diverse range of careers.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1: To equip students with knowledge, abilities and insight in Physics and related fields.
- PEO 2: To equip students with the ability to translate and synthesize their understanding towards nature, human and development.
- PEO 3: To equip the students with the ability to utilize the concepts of Physics such as optics, electricity, Magnetism, Thermodynamics etc and their applications in addressing the practical and heuristic issues.
- PEO 4: To enable students to recognize the need for and the ability to engage in life-long learning
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Young’s modulus-experiments
- Spectrometer- experiments
- Microprocessor- experiments
Communication LabCommunication skill development lab
LibraryLibrary working days : Monday to Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturday)
Library working hours : 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Resources:- : Inflibnet, DEL net
Collection of Books : 1500+
Journals : 30
Thesis : 56