B.Com (Information Technology)
Course OverviewB.Com (Information Technology) is a 3 year undergraduate program with a specialization in the domain of IT and Computer science with its application in the commerce-related aspect. B.Com. course in IT aims at delivering to this newly emerged demand of the industry by churning out qualified and skilled professionals out of graduate students with a background in commerce.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)The graduate will
- PEO 1: work in teams with enriched communication and intellectual skills.
- PEO 2: Posses competent skills in micro areas like Accounting, Taxation, Banking, Insurance and E-Commerce.
- PEO 3: Develop a programme for system based applications and web page creation for business enterprises.
- PEO 4: Will be capable of modeling, designing, implementing and verifying a computing system to meet specified requirements while considering real-world constraints.
- PEO 5: Will be capable of making a positive contribution to the accountancy in public practice, government, commerce and industry.
- PEO 6: Will be able to pursue research in their chosen field of marketing, finance, and HR.
- PEO 7: Will be able to demonstrate team spirit, skills and values continue to learn and adapt to change throughout their professional career.
Program StructureB.Com (Information Technology) offers the following Subjects such as:-
- Business Management
- Financial Accounting
- Information technology
- Advanced Business Statistics
- Management accounting
- Communicative English
- Auditing tools
- System analysis and design
- IT Architecture
- Commercial programming
Career OpportunitiesB.Com (Information Technology) course, students have career Opportunities in various aspects such as:
- Financial Information Analyst
- Business Analyst
- System Analyst
- Probationary officer