B.Com (Financial Services)
Course OverviewThe financial services course represents a merging of finance and accountancy businesses, with a focus on wealth management and insurance/risk management. The course provides a complete package of finance and financial services related subjects so that the students are well equipped with the functional aspects of the various types of financial products and services.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)The graduate will
- PEO1: Graduates of the programme will develop their analytical skills, financial planning, analysis, control, and professional ethics to manage financial aspects.
- PEO2: Graduates of the programme will become a successful financial professional, analyst or advisor.
- PEO3: Graduates of the programme will possess a high level of knowledge and application skills in the domain of commerce and financial skill.
Program StructureB.Com (financial services) offers the following Subjects such as:-
- Financial Modeling
- Investment Analysis
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Portfolio Analysis
- Derivatives and Financial Risk Management
- Innovations in Financial Services and Markets
- Advanced Corporate Finance
Career OpportunitiesB.Com (financial services) course, students have career Opportunities in various aspects such as:
- Financial controller
- Trainee Associate
- Financial Research Manager
- Risk Manager
- Credit and Cash Manager
- Money market Dealer