Course OverviewB.Com. in E-Commerce is a 3-year undergraduate course which combines the principles of Accounting with E -commerce. The course is designed to focus on the technology-based transaction of information, money, goods, and services, etc.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)The graduate will
- PEO1: Develop an understanding of commerce and apply the skills and knowledge in a business organization
- PEO2: Equip the graduates with the know-how of operating successfully in a continuously changing business environment.
- PEO3: Equip graduates with the skills required to lead management position.
- PEO4: Make informed and ethical decisions based on thorough knowledge of commerce concepts
Program StructureB.Com (E-Commerce) offers the following Subjects such as:-
- Cost Accountancy
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Information Science
- International Business Management
- Human Resource
- Marketing Management
- Database Management System
Career OpportunitiesB.Com (E-Commerce) course, students have career Opportunities in various aspects such as:
- Commercial Website
- Commerce Ministries
- Organizations dealing with electronic transactions
- Networking and marketing firms
- Government organizations, private enterprises
- Online marketing/ management.