Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) with ACCA
Course OverviewB.Com Integrated (B.Com with ACCA) (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) program is a global accountancy qualification with Fundamental and Professional modules. The three year ACCA programme clubbed with B.Com will train the students on International Financial Reporting Standards (IIFRS) crafting a true world class accounting and management professional with a global outlook. Since the curriculum is already embedded in the B.Com syllabus, the students can finish ACCA Professional qualification without much additional training. In addition they have first six papers exemption in ACCA.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1: Graduates are competent, creative, and highly valued professionals in industry and academia.
- • PEO 2: Flexible and adaptable in the workplace, possess the capacity to embrace new opportunities for emerging Accounting concepts.
- PEO 3: Graduates of the programme will continue to develop Professional skills, values, team spirit, and high leadership to accept the challenges in the Industry and Academics.
- PEO 4: Graduates of the programme will continue to develop, excel in contemporary business knowledge and develop an inclination towards lifelong learning.
- PEO 5: Graduates will have a successful career in all Accounting and Finance firms and can pursue higher education and research.
Career OpportunitiesACCA students can pursue Commerce and Computer education and learn skills that enable them to pursue various administrative roles in the work place. Graduates have global options and this is a course which is super flexible. It guarantees a job at most MNCs and also increases your ambition globally. Graduates can get a job in Big4 and MNCs as other employers consider CA.
The Career Opportunities in various aspects are:
- Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Management Consultant
- Tax Consultant
Infrastructure & facilities:Computer Lab
We have state of art lab facilities which enables the students to excel in Tally, Microsoft Applications, and Quick Book.
The department has signed MoU with ACCA, UK to offer B.Com Embedded with ACCA and ISDC.
ActivitiesThe department offers various interaction programs with experts from ACCA, ace Industrialists, who threw light on much needed accounting and financial concepts.
The department offers:
- Hands on training on preparing Financial Reports
- Case study analysis of financial statements